• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mistakes Were Made
Exclamation 
To whom it may concern, 

This is tough for me to admit but after having taken considerable time to reflect upon my actions, I have decided to swallow my pride and come clean. Let me start off by saying I made a big mistake so I fully understand and accept if you guys are unwilling or unable to give me a second chance. Secondly, at the risk of sounding like I'm trying to absolve myself of my actions (I'm not), I would like to take a moment to preface this post somewhat. The server I frequent most often has clear, stated rules but the enforcement of particular rules is often times lax and certain exploits are openly  tolerated if not widely accepted.

With that being said, there was NO excuse for me to use exploits like fly and no-fall in your server, especially as a user just joining your server for the first time. It was a mindset I carried over from the previous server, and that wasn't right. I'm well aware that it doesn't give off a good first impression and for that, I apologize profusely. I'm more than old enough to realize what I did was wrong and I shouldn't have been pushing the boundaries to begin with. I truly am sorry for any hurt or animosity I may have caused to other players and I mean no disrespect to your server or its users. I have taken part of my time to re-familiarize myself with all the rules and I think I am ready to reintegrate into the VH society appropriately this time. 

I have well and truly learned my lesson and all I ask for is a second chance. 
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

Kind Regards,

Tanner 
-Xeath_Pk
I will grant you a pardon provided you start fresh on the world and surrender your inventory as it is right now. Please make sure to follow rules in the future. Reply here if you agree.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
Yes, I understand. I promise to abide by the rules to the letter from this point forward.

Thank you.
Permbanned. Could not appreciate the chance given and went on to grief and raid.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]