• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Town Banners
As most of you will have noticed by now there is a town banner display.

So how do you get your banner in there you ask.

Well, there is no competition and no guaranteed selection criteria. Staff will at random times pick a banner they believe deserves a spot in the display.

You may show your town banner here if you wish to show case it to staff members for consideration.

Please note this is not only about the banner, your town must go hand in hand with the banner. You require a worthy banner and build Tongue

For example you can not have a wooden shack and call it a town and have a superb banner. Your banner will not make the display.

This special place in spawn is for the towns which show that they should be Highlighted.

Get those builds and banners working Smile
[Image: Carl_71.png]
I'd like to apply for a town banner in the flag hall.

I thought about the name, and my final one would be: 
Dango Haven

banner: 

Code:
/give @p minecraft:banner 1 0 {BlockEntityTag:{Base:15,Patterns:[{Pattern:mr,Color:12},{Pattern:cs,Color:15},{Pattern:ls,Color:15},{Pattern:rs,Color:15},{Pattern:hhb,Color:15},{Pattern:ts,Color:15}]}}

town members: Tormii, ReiameLenalee

The banner resembles a cute dango (gombóc in hungarian) face. 
There will be more of these dumplings on the hills, living with us. Smile and the village is small now but it will be bigger i have a lot of plans Smile 

[Image: Tormii.png]
Photo 
So I have finally settled on a name for the area where myself and Chhina reside, We will have another person joining us once she purchases the Java edition of Minecraft. I know that's not a lot of people but I did design a banner for our lands and a name so here it is.
Little Rock Archipelago
[Image: 59e09a93d177e81775d02f98e13ad233.png]
Give Code for the banner:
Quote:/give @p minecraft:banner 1 0 {BlockEntityTag:{Base:12,Patterns:[{Pattern:tl,Color:11},{Pattern:mr,Color:3},{Pattern:flo,Color:2},{Pattern:moj,Color:10},{Pattern:hhb,Color:4},{Pattern:bs,Color:2}]}}
[Image: Haberja.png]
Oooh! Including the give code is very helpful!! Oops, it's 1.12 syntax.
Mine in 1.13 is:
/give @p minecraft:white_banner{BlockEntityTag:{Patterns:[{Color:3,Pattern:"mr"},{Color:0,Pattern:"ls"},{Color:0,Pattern:"rs"},{Color:0,Pattern:"cs"},{Color:0,Pattern:"hhb"},{Color:0,Pattern:"ts"}]}}
[Image: Tormii.png]
I would like to submit my town banner (Bangle Ville) for the flag hall.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Done. Smile
Very nice banner, I love this one Smile

Great work
[Image: Carl_71.png]