• 10 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SELFIES!!
So Many Turtles!!!!!!!!!!!!

[attachment=2046]
Member of Fractal Waves (which is better than Valkria)

[Image: SAlex925.png]
We made a lake on our island yesterday Smile Today we successfully added a dolphin to the gang, she seems to be slightly sicidal and we have to push her donw into water every now and then, but everyone is doing fine. We are looking into options for dolphin therapy.

[Image: JeAXnp3.jpg]
[Image: Hangie.png]

Base is taking form! Time for a Jelfie!

[Image: O6OvN4t.jpg]
[Image: Hangie.png]

Hangie and I are working on our jungle base and the vines are slowly taking over our lives <3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Smoke signals make good chimneys (Just moved the farm onto the town green from base):
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2369]

Rose Garden Curve (Road to the Nether):

Selfie on the end Divinity Ave. (a.k.a Player housing Street):

Formerly TinyC.
Resident of:
2 Great Western Road
Violet Valley,
Azurerith, VH
What an amazing thread ive just been scrolling through all these selfies!! what a brilliant memory lane ive jut walked down!!

I think we can do better though.
Keep this thread going guys! We need some up to date selfies in the middle of your amazing builds!
I know there are a few stonking great builds out there so get them submitted so we can all witness the fitness.

x
shanks
(10-11-2020, 03:21 PM)shankled Wrote: What an amazing thread ive just been scrolling through all these selfies!! what a brilliant memory lane ive jut walked down!!

Keep this thread going guys! We need some up to date selfies in the middle of your amazing builds!
I know there are a few stonking great builds out there so get them submitted so we can all witness the fitness.

x
shanks

Ok  me with foxi and my fursona  if you want that lol[attachment=2887][attachment=2888]
FoxiTheDragon's best friend rawr
(10-12-2020, 07:58 AM)Arga The Wolf Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 03:21 PM)shankled Wrote: What an amazing thread ive just been scrolling through all these selfies!! what a brilliant memory lane ive jut walked down!!

x
shanks

Or how about this
[attachment=2889]
FoxiTheDragon's best friend rawr
Look at all these cHiCkens!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Time to add to the longest running Thread.

A Self in the heart of my Villager project (Twinningham NPC Town):
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2912]

Formerly TinyC.
Resident of:
2 Great Western Road
Violet Valley,
Azurerith, VH