• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accidental duplication
So, I'm not sure how it happened, but some of my items got duplicated. I am guessing it had something to do with the lag we experienced a couple hours or so ago. But just now, I noticed that a few items were in both my inventory and in my barrel. I know for sure that a block of iron, a nearly depleted bow, about a stack and a half of dirt, a bone, 3 blocks of diorite, and a vote cookie were duplicated. I think that's it. 

I'm sorry I don't have any useful information as to how it happened, so this probably is pointless. But, I felt it was right to disclose, that if I were to keep duped items without saying anything, insigificant items they may be, it would be as wrong as if I had duped on purpose. It definitely wasn't on purpose, someone can remove the duplicated items, if that's a thing.
This can happen sometimes. We trust regulars to report players duping and/or distributing duped items. In the case of accidental dupes happening like in your case, we also trust our regular players to discard the duped items if they're absolutely certain it was duped.
[Image: bV0FmTp.jpg]
(02-07-2022, 06:38 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: This can happen sometimes. We trust regulars to report players duping and/or distributing duped items. In the case of accidental dupes happening like in your case, we also trust our regular players to discard the duped items if they're absolutely certain it was duped.
ok, sounds like a plan, thank you.