• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An updated vhguide help list
Hello! So I want to suggest on adding more clarifications to the vhguide help command. I noticed it doesn't exactly explain what each command does and it might help by adding descriptions such as this:

vhguide help

==VhGuide Commands==
1. vhguide book - Gives you a new vhguide book
2. vhguide buyhead - Gives you your player head at the cost of 25 vote cookies
3. <more commands here> - <description>

Also the command for players to buy their heads isn't listed there and it might help a lot if there's more instructions about it like it should acknowledge that you need 25 vote cookies to buy. It may be good too if it can be implemented to the vhguide book too somehow.

Anyways that's all and thank you for your time in reading this!
[Image: FoxiTheDragon.png]
Rawr! I'm Foxi!
(01-01-2022, 06:25 PM)FoxiTheDragon Wrote: Hello! So I want to suggest on adding more clarifications to the vhguide help command. I noticed it doesn't exactly explain what each command does and it might help by adding descriptions such as this:

vhguide help

==VhGuide Commands==
1. vhguide book - Gives you a new vhguide book
2. vhguide buyhead - Gives you your player head at the cost of 25 vote cookies
3. <more commands here> - <description>

Also the command for players to buy their heads isn't listed there and it might help a lot if there's more instructions about it like it should acknowledge that you need 25 vote cookies to buy. It may be good too if it can be implemented to the vhguide book too somehow.

Anyways that's all and thank you for your time in reading this!

I second this motion.
MYTHRIL EMPIRE'S KING [Image: ShadowMonkeyKing.png]
All in favor?
[Image: SupersuMC.png]
Thinking is dangerous, but so is everything else when you put your mind to it.