• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jailed for X-Ray
I have been jailed for using x-ray.. i am genuinely sorry and regret using said resource pack.. i PROMISE to not use xray ever again on this sever.. i do accept my punishment for unfairly game play.. i would like to be unjailed.. if possible 

signed, 
bdog711
Hi bdog711,

Thankyou for your honest appeal, you will be allowed back onto the server provided you consent to the following conditions:

1. You will have a 5 day temporary ban from the server starting today.
2. On your return you will have your current inventory wiped.
3. You will be returned to the rules tower, to reacquaint yourself with our server rules.
4. Please note that this is your only second chance, any further rule braking will result in a permanent ban from the server.

If you agree to these terms please respond here.
(09-19-2018, 04:37 PM)VHStaff Wrote: Hi bdog711,

Thankyou for your honest appeal, you will be allowed back onto the server provided you consent to the following conditions:

3. You will be returned to the rules tower, to reacquaint yourself with our server rules.
4. Please note that this is your only second chance, any further rule braking will result in a permanent ban from the server.

i agree thank you
(09-22-2018, 12:06 AM)bdog711 Wrote:
(09-19-2018, 04:37 PM)VHStaff Wrote: Hi bdog711,

i agree thank you
hi, so i have waited over the five day temp ban and when i logged back on i was still in jail.  i have and still do agree but i would like to know if i am still able to be un-jailed.  when i logged back in i still have my full inv. and was still jailed, i SWEAR on my mothers life that i will play by the server rules. i just really want to play on the server again. and i dont know how to get out of jail bc it wont teleport me. please help.
Hi bdog711, next time you log on, just afk in the jail. Any available admin online will process your pardon. You have to be in-game for us to be able to do this.
[Image: rtgPp1R.jpg]
Banned after breaking Vanilla High rules again.
[Image: rtgPp1R.jpg]
Wait X-ray is a ressource pack ?
allows you to see ores in the ground
shay
yes it's a resource pack that makes all blocks transparent except ores it's particularly effective when used with optifine so that light can go through all the blocks
[Image: Haberja.png]