• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.13 Worldgen Navigation assistance
When Vanilla High eventually steps up to 1.13, a lot of players (myself included) will want to seek out some of the new biomes and structures when considering where to build their bases. Any measure of assistance the staff can offer in finding such locations would be greatly appreciated.
We might also band together to form exploration teams to bring back info to each other. Divide and conquer sort of thing. Smile
(04-05-2018, 12:47 AM)charissophia Wrote: We might also band together to form exploration teams to bring back info to each other. Divide and conquer sort of thing. Smile

I absolutely find this a brilliant idea!! I think I'll be posting a new forum topic on what biomes I'm looking for in 1.13. Everyone is welcome to post their wish biome as well. I will even make a list of people and their desired biomes; that way anyone who loves exploring will have a challenge list! Yup I'll go ahead and do that now.
I would like to join it! I would explore and would like to get infos about bioms.

I'm looking for tall montains with waterfalls or a nice island...or a swamp... all next to an ocean monument....
we will see.

We could all draw a map and put all our maps together in a "secret room" near spawn.... what about that? Smile