• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where are the towns?
Reading the forums, I see posts and pics about different towns and builds.
But, where are they all?

I'm not asking for coords, but, if you know where a town or build is
then perhaps post approximately how many blocks ( X + Z ) and the general
direction from spawn.
I'm figuring spawn as being near X = 0, Z = 0

For example, at the moment I'm about 7800 blocks X + Z
northeast of spawn.

If I get a chance, I would love to visit some of your awesome towns and builds
that I've been seeing on the forums.
I can show you mine and Addox's Rosegate, but it isn't an active town and as it stands I don't think activity would be high on the list.
But you free to come visit its is in the North East direction which is X, -Z not X, Z South East.
[Image: 37433433325_a207a98313_z.jpg]
Thanks! I will definitely work on visiting. I'm currently travelling Northeast, but have encountered an ocean in
front of me at about 7500 - 8000K ( X + -Z). Once I figure out how to get past this ocean I will pay a visit to Rosegate
It looks like an awesome build!
btw, Is there an ocean southwest of Rosegate that you know of? Probably the same one I'm trying to get across.

(11-20-2017, 05:16 PM)ToastyCheeseLad Wrote: Thanks! I will definitely work on visiting. I'm currently travelling Northeast, but have encountered an ocean in
front of me at about 7500 - 8000K ( X + -Z).  Once I figure out how to get past this ocean I will pay a visit to Rosegate
btw, Is there an ocean southwest of Rosegate that you know of? Probably the same one I'm trying to get across.

OK ... I think I just answered my own question. I clicked on the picture above and see from the description
of Rosegate that it's a seaside town. I must be across the pond from you.
(11-20-2017, 05:16 PM)ToastyCheeseLad Wrote: Thanks! I will definitely work on visiting. I'm currently travelling Northeast, but have encountered an ocean in
front of me at about 7500 - 8000K ( X + -Z). Once I figure out how to get past this ocean I will pay a visit to Rosegate

front of me at about 7500 - 8000K ( X + -Z).  Once I figure out how to get past this ocean I will pay a visit to Rosegate

OK ... I think I just answered my own question. I clicked on the picture above and see from the description
of Rosegate that it's a seaside town. I must be across the pond from you.

oh man am sorry, I normally subscribe to threads but it seems I've forgotten, I'll send you a PM, its a bit further than the co-ords you gave.
[Image: 37433433325_a207a98313_z.jpg]
No worries. Looking forward to your message.
I can PM u my exact coords too, if u like.
You are welcome to visit Valkria! Just send one of us a pm on the server.
Heart -Beyonce'
Co-Owner of the Valkria Empire

(01-02-2018, 03:05 PM)TheBeyonce Wrote: You are welcome to visit Valkria! Just send one of us a pm on the server.

Thanks for the invite! I'll send a pm
u can also live in g.p.v ( golden penguin valley) if u like but its kinda a ghost town but its got afk mob farms storage and mines and villager farms for u to use if u like
-Hero 0f Valkria-
[Image: Hero456.png]
(01-05-2018, 02:29 AM)hero456 Wrote: u can also live in g.p.v ( golden penguin valley) if u like but its kinda a ghost town but its got afk mob farms storage and mines and villager farms for u to use if u like

Thanks Hero!