• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and looking for base/town
I joined about 2 weeks ago.  I starting building my first base not far enough from the Market/Spawn area.  Needless to say, I was griefed.  Nothing too serious, but I would like to join a base or town that is looking for newcomers.  I am hard working at building and exploring.  Would love to be in a community that has a little more safety and security than by myself.
If you find someone, may I join? I am a newbie as well. And do you think you can help me? My computer won't connect to the server... :/
What IP are you using to attempt to connect?
*Insert Picture Signature That Doesn't Work*

What what? Sorry i dont know much. I bought minecraft Windows 10 only a day ago.

I know nothing of PC edition... :/
(06-17-2017, 11:06 PM)LuculentChip483 Wrote: If you find someone, may I join? I am a newbie as well. And do you think you can help me? My computer won't connect to the server... :/

(06-18-2017, 07:50 AM)LuculentChip483 Wrote: What what? Sorry i dont know much. I bought minecraft Windows 10 only a day ago.

I know nothing of PC edition... :/

This is a PC edition server.

um I put Vanilla High as the name. and mc.vanillahigh.net as the address. and the port is 19132
(06-19-2017, 02:16 AM)LuculentChip483 Wrote: um I put Vanilla High as the name. and mc.vanillahigh.net as the address. and the port is 19132

You cannot connect to VanillaHigh via windows 10 version. You have to have the genuine mc launcher from http://www.minecraft.net.
Windows 10 Edition is basically Minecraft Pocket Edition

(06-17-2017, 09:25 PM)mcv42 Wrote: I joined about 2 weeks ago.  I starting building my first base not far enough from the Market/Spawn area.  Needless to say, I was griefed.  Nothing too serious, but I would like to join a base or town that is looking for newcomers.  I am hard working at building and exploring.  Would love to be in a community that has a little more safety and security than by myself.
If I'm in game with you, I'll ask my friend if you can join us if you want to
~♡SkinnyCat♡
Sleepy
Oh.......

Well that sucks. I just bought this. My dad won't let me get that one as of now. It'll have to be a while.